Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BEST FALL MAKEUP

I selected five fall makeup looks i thought were flattering and great to try in the upcoming season.  I am a fan of black liner and i always have incorporated it in my look, but metallics are new to me so i am eager to try that and also purple smokey eyes.   Here is some photos of the looks i have chosen...Enjoy!Let me know what is the one look you are looking forward to trying this season!

STAINED LIPS
From pink to scarlet red, bold lip color is huge this season and it is definitely here to stay.  This is one of my favorite looks and you can either go bold and pair with black liner or keep the eye make up soft, so the lips are a focal point.


BOLD BROWS
Some of you may cringe at this trend, but i really think it is worth trying.  Brows can make a huge statement, and also serve as an accessory, if well groomed.  You can really go both ways with this, make up or no makeup they really do stand out, just fill in with a brush and you are ready to go.  I really like this method of filling in brows: a MAC brush and this eye shadow in esspresso, it is my way of achieving gorgeous brows.





METALLIC EYES
Silver or gold , whatever you choose to try can really make your eyes stand out.  Go big and try this smokey or you can line your eyes for a subtle look.


BLACK LINER
With this look, you can go with bold cat eye look, or just a little baby wing, either way is good.  I. personally love underlining the waterline of my eyes, it just makes the eyes pop out and looks elegant.


PURPLE SMOKEY
We all know and love smokey eyes, it is personally my go to night look, but this season purple was a primary choice to achieve this look, i think it is fresh and new and purple looks good on all skin tones, have fun with it!

25 comments:

  1. Love the purple smoky eyes the best! I am so fair skinned that the metallic look would probably make me look like a raccoon, lol!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! It's alla about the soes to me! ahah They're my touch of WOW in a simple outfit :)

    and I like this post, once I spent much time in makeup and I loved it, now I use lighter make up even becouse in summer I don't like use eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this metallic eyes trend, I am gonna buy something from the Chanel eye collection and give it a try :-)
    Lovely blog !

    Fashion and Cookies

    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bold eyebrows!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold Brows soooooooo sexy !! not everyone can pull it of :)
    great post hun***
    xx,B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee purple eyeshadows! Rihanna rocks em so well!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog <3 I'm following now!

    xo Karisa

    http://abeautifulmess-karisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally into the stained lip!! can't wait to do the darker shade like the picture!... I have yet to try the purple shadow :) great picks!

    Stumbled upon your blog :) super cute!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha, I will try them all maybe excluding the bold eyebrow. Maybe I would try at home first :)

    xoxo,

    Teodora
    Teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna try the bold eyebrow but am kinda scared it won't fit me :(, btw I voted your blog for an award; please check my page for more details. xxxAfeeyahxxx
    smilerrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bold brows are my absolute favorite. I am so excited for the spring trends!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the metallic eyes and the black liner. Love those make up trends ;)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on all of these looks!

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could apply the eyeliner like that, I always make a mess.

    Great post! Thanks

    http://thefashionistyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the metallic eyes :)

    Come and enter my giveaway :) http://www.topstyleadvice.com/2011/09/first-giveaway-beyonce-inspired.html

    xxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. The metallic eye is gorgeous! Also loving the bold lips!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like the bold lips and the smokey purple shadow - I like to see well applied make up - its sort of like the icing on the cake !!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huge fan of the bold lip! Thanks for stopping by! Love the blog

    Jenniesdailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post, it's a pleasure going through your house,
    if you like poetry, I invite you to my blog.
    happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the metallic eyes trend!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING post! love these trends :)

    ReplyDelete