Friday, September 09, 2011

AWARD TIME

I am very happy to tell you that i have been given the "Tell me about yourself award" from Laura of this awesome blog called Top Style Advice do check out her blog!

So with this particular award there are a few simple rules to follow and they are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you

2.Write 7 random things about yourself

3 Spread the love to 15 more bloggers






Here are the 7 random things about me:

1 Even thou i speak it daily, English is not my native tongue, i was born and raised in Macedonia.
2.I love to cook and bake, love trying different recipes ,yes i can be in the kitchen for hours.
3.I am make up obsessed, never enough lipstick, eyeshadows, u name it..
4. I am kind of a movie geek
5.When i am home, i always have music on, i love all kinds pop, hip-hop, but i especially love latin, salsa baby:)
6.I have about a million scarves, i love the way they make an outfit look
7.I love finding humor in things, it's better to laugh it off sometimes.

And here are the blogs i have chosen to give this award too, i love checking out all of them!


Thanks for reading

Love, Natasha

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award Nstasha. Will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) this means a lot!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad!!!! and also thank you for your sweet comment!!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macedonia?! I don't think I know anyone who was born there--so cool, Natasha!

    Audrey @ Putting Me Together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww congrats chic :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! Love learning a little bit about other bloggers! We love scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darlinggggggggg i just saw this..THANK YOU !!!! i adore visiting your lovely blog too <3
    xx best of love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supercute!!!! I like your blog! if you want, we can follow each other, let me know!!!
    The Shabby Labels, New OUTFIT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! these are always fun!!!

    I'm a new follower!! :)

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete